Melt-in-your-mouth Mocha Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe by Bella Gluten-Free
I top my cupcakes with almond butter cream but any flavor frosting will do.
Servings: Makes 24 servings. • Prep: 10 mins • Total: 30 mins
1 1/2 stick butter or butter alternative
|With Bella Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Mix melt-in-your-mouth mocha cupcakes are back on the table.
• Add a squeeze of lemon to the measured coconut milk. Set aside. Milk will begin to curdle making a great buttermilk substitute.
• In a medium bowl whisk together first 5 dry ingredients.
• In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer and a large bowl, blend eggs, oil, extract, sugar, and coffee
• Add dry mix and coconut milk alternating between wet and dry. Beat just until combined.
• Spoon mixture into cupcake wrappers filling them about 1/2 full. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until center is set. Remove to a cooling rack and cool completely before frosting.