Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie Recipe - Gluten-Free
Makes one great 9 “ pie.
Servings: Makes 25 servings. • Prep: 20 mins • Total: 65 mins
1 ½ cup pecans
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup maple syrup
4 TBL melted butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
3 TBL dark chocolate, chopped and melted
4 TBL Bourbon (optional)
|Always a must over the holiday, this Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie is a must for the holiday season. As sweet pastry crust is ultra easy to make with Bella Gluten Free All Purpose Mix. After that just mix your filling in a bowl and bake. What till you taste this one.
Prep: 25 mins.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
• Follow instructions on the back of the bag of Bella Gluten Free All Purpose Mix for oneSweet Pastry Crust.
• Arrange pecans in the bottom of the rolled out pie crust.
• Whisk together by hand in bowl or with a mixer: eggs, sugar, maple syrup, melted butter, vanilla, salt, chocolate, and bourbon.
• Place on the center of pie a pastry cutout 10 minutes before the pie is done. (optional)
• Bake until center is set. If crust gets too brown, cover with foil.